Social Media is one of the most powerful tools in a business owner’s toolkit; because it offers an endless resource of potential clients looking for your services. With it, you can successfully generate new leads, have a platform for your customers, and use it to showcase what you have to offer. Without it, however, you’re missing out on dozens of valuable opportunities and you’re behind your competitors…not an ideal situation.
In this instance, you need to ensure you’re doing something to not get left behind. Learning the advanced fundamentals of why LinkedIn is important and how to implement it for your business going forward.
Register today! Seating is limited and class fill quickly.
-?-----Topics we'll cover ------
- Why you need to be on LinkedIn as a Small Business Owner or Solopreneuer
- Create an optimized profile & Company page that will get found via SEO
- How to develop and nurture business connections
- How, Why and When to produce relevant updates
- Navigating the new & ever-changing algorithm and the newest updates!
-?----- Also ------
- T?o get the most out of the class please bring your computer.
- B?e ready to log in to your LinkedIn account. If you are new to LinkedIn, please create an account prior to class.
And since we're talking about Social Media, we will also cover the basics of branding with guest speaker Angela Acosta founder of Angela Atelier.
• Why your business should be a brand.
Angela Atelier is a boutique photography studio that creates soulful personal branding photography for women. They provide a safe and welcoming space that lets your unique personality shine through so you show up confidently and authentically to your audience.
**Our conference room fits 10 comfortably. If your organization requires private conference space (on-site) please email Jennifer personally.