Grants, Loans, and Small Business Services Offered by the NJEDA
Join NJPCC as we partner with the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) for an HYBRID informational presentation detailing their available programs and resources to help small businesses thrive in the Garden State!
Join virtually (streamed live), or in-person at Kean University for networking opportunities!
Topics will include:
- Small Business Services Overview
- Small Business Lease Grant
- Small Business Improvement Grant
- Main Street Micro Business Loan
- Direct Loan, Small Business Fund, and Premier Lending Program
- and MORE!
Date and Time
Monday Oct 17, 2022
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Venue: Kean University - Hynes Hall 6th Floor
Address: 1011 Morris Ave, Union, NJ 07083
Parking: LIMITED parking is available at this address. Overflow parking can be found a block away at Kean's STEM Building (1075 Morris Ave).